Nature Creation’s Knee & Elbow pack is a multipurpose heat/cold pack designed specially for joint pain relief. It has 2 Elastic Velcro straps that secure it comfortably to the knee or elbow area allowing the user to move freely while applying the pack. It is commonly used by people who suffer from arthritis or has sports injuries for temporary pain relief. The Knee & Elbow pack is reusable and can be used hot, moist or cold.
Use hot/moist to:
Use cold to
• Relieve minor joint pain
• Relieve joint & tendon pain
• Relieve muscle pain and aches
• Relieve pain due to sprains
• Reduce joint & muscle stiffness
• Reduce joint swelling
• Promote muscle relaxation
• Relieve minor burns and bruises
The soothing aroma helps promote overall relaxation, relieve tension, and reduce stress.
Product size: Approximately 9" x 8.0" x 1.25’’
Applications: Hot/Moist/ Cold.
Material/ Fabric: 100% Cotton.
Filling Ingredients: Chamomile, Cinnamon, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Rosemary, Spearmint, Yarrow, Yellow-Dock Root, White Willow, Flax Seed, and Wheat.
Warranty: 1 year craftsmanship warranty.
Made in USA
The Benefits of the protective cover:
Extend the life of your Knee & Elbow pack utilizing Nature Creation's protective fleece cover.
- Protect the Knee & Elbow pack from dirt and daily wear and tear.
- Maintain heat longer and maintain the natural moisture that develops during heating time.
- Made of fleece fabric the protective cover feels comfortable and cozy.
- Cleaning is easy: the protective cover is machine washable.
Apply Knee & Elbow pack on desired area for relief. Do not apply directly on skin. Repeat as necessary, 10-30 minutes application recommended. Use caution when applying on sensitive parts of the body. When using on children adult supervision is advised.
To Use as Hot Pack: Prior to heating, remove all paper, staples and plastic packaging. Before heating, fold the Knee & Elbow pack in the middle and make sure the Velcro straps are tucked between the pack sections.
Heat on high in Microwave for 1 Minute. If pack is not warm enough, add 20 seconds heating time. If microwave does not have a turntable, turn over the pack halfway through heating process to even out temperature on the entire pack and avoid hot spots. To reuse after application, reheat for 45 seconds. Do not overheat product.
For Moist Heat: Prior to heating, mist fabric lightly with water. Do not saturate product. Do not soak or get the herbs wet.
To Use as a Cold Pack: For effective cold use, put pack inside a plastic sealable bag and put in freezer for 1 to 2 hours.
Storage: When not in use keep the pack inside a plastic sealable bag and put in the freezer. Prior to first storage, heat the pack in the microwave on high for 1 minute and then store inside the freezer as instructed.
Cleaning: Wipe the product with a wet cloth.
Caution: For external use only. Use as directed.
- Side effects may occur in people with allergies to filling ingredients. If allergies occur, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not over heat the product - Overheating the pack may cause burns and will damage the product.
- Do not saturate the product - Do not soak or get the herbs wet.
- Free Shipping Terms
- International Distributors
- Our Fresh Product Promise
- Product Registration
- Unauthorized Sellers
- How can hot/cold therapy benefit you?
- Chiropractors Testimonials
- Retail Products Marketing Survey
- Chiropractor Distributors
- Affiliate Program
- Holiday Gifts
- About us
- Sales and Return Policies
- Contact us