Designed to conform easily around the neck, shoulders and upper back, Nature Creation’s Shoulder heat pad Wrap is an effective natural pain relief solution. The Shoulder Wrap may be used as hot pack or cold pack to relieve muscle aches and reduce stiffness around the shoulders, neck, and upper back. You can also use it to relieve minor headaches, reduce swelling and promote muscle relaxation.
The Shoulder Wrap hot pack is filled with our blend of 100% natural herbs, which provides uplifting and soothing aroma in addition to the benefits of a regular hot and cold pack. The aroma can help relieve tension and stress and promote overall relaxation.
Use hot/moist to:
Use cold to
• Relieve muscle pain and aches
• Relieve pain due to injured muscles
• Relieve minor joint pain
• Relieve minor headaches
• Relieve minor headaches
• Relieve minor burns and bruises
• Promote muscle relaxation
• Reduce swelling and fever
The soothing aroma helps promote overall relaxation, relieve tension, and reduce stress.
Product size: Approximately 18.0" x 11.0" x 1.25’’
Applications: Hot/Moist/ Cold.
Material/ Fabric: 100% Cotton.
Filling Ingredients: Chamomile, Cinnamon, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Rosemary, Spearmint, Yarrow, Yellow-Dock Root, White Willow, Flax Seed, Wheat.
Warranty: 1 year craftsmanship warranty.
Made in USA
The Benefits of the protective fleece cover:
Extend the life of your Shoulder Wrap utilizing Nature Creation's protective fleece cover.
- Protect the Shoulder Wrap from dirt and daily wear and tear.
- Maintain heat longer and maintain the natural moisture that develops during heating time.
- Made of fleece fabric the protective cover feels comfortable and cozy.
- Cleaning is easy: the protective cover is machine washable.
Apply Shoulder Wrap heat pad on desired area for relief. Do not apply directly on skin. Repeat as necessary, 10-30 minutes application recommended. Use caution when applying on sensitive parts of the body. When using on children adult supervision is advised.
To Use as Hot Pack: Prior to heating, remove all paper, staples and plastic packaging. Heat on high in Microwave for 1 ½ minutes. If pack is not warm enough, add 15 seconds heating time. If microwave does not have a turntable, turn over the pack halfway through heating process to even out temperature on the entire pack and avoid hot spots. To reuse after application, reheat for 45 seconds. Do not overheat product.
For Moist Heat: Prior to heating, mist fabric lightly with water. Do not saturate product. Do not soak or get the herbs wet.
To Use as a Cold Pack: For effective cold use, put pack inside a plastic sealable bag and put in freezer for 1 to 2 hours.
Storage: When not in use keep the pack inside a plastic sealable bag and put in the freezer. Prior to first storage, heat the pack in the microwave on high for 1 minute and then store inside the freezer as instructed.
Cleaning: Wipe the product with a wet cloth.
Caution: For external use only. Use as directed.
- Side effects may occur in people with allergies to filling ingredients. If allergies occur, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not over heat the product - Overheating the pack may cause burns and will damage the product.
- Do not saturate the product - Do not soak or get the herbs wet.
- 5 Natural Remedies for Relieving Menstrual Cramps
- A soothing lavender face mask recipe
- Feeling anxious? Chamomile tea can help!
- Free Shipping Terms
- International Distributors
- Our Fresh Product Promise
- Product Registration
- Unauthorized Sellers
- How can hot/cold therapy benefit you?
- Chiropractors Testimonials
- Retail Products Marketing Survey
- Chiropractor Distributors
- Affiliate Program
- Holiday Gifts
- About us
- Sales and Return Policies
- Contact us